Hey guys!

I heard about this forum while I was researching some turbocharging articles over on thirdgen.org. It seems one of the guys there with an old Datsun 280ZX has been here before, is maybe active over here. The guy has a lot of knowledge, so I figured I would investigate this place and see what I can learn.

Basically, I only mess with GM stuff as far as fuel injection goes, mostly 80's and 90's stuff. I have not done much in the way of modifying my own, so I want to be able to do it well before I step up to newer OBD2 stuff like EFI Live and all that. I figure knowing the beginnings and the workings of it will make you better at the easy new stuff.

My latest project is an 88 Firebird that came factory equipped with a 2.8 chevy V6. I am going to replace it soon with a Buick V6, no sure what size or year yet. I have started gathering up parts to get it done, and I am starting to gather up the turbo parts too. I want to first swap the engine in and get it running and tuned on the stock ECM (if that's possible) and then step up to turbocharging it next. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Nice to meet you guys!

--Kris