Quote Originally Posted by LRT View Post
Thank you for posting the photos ... in this case a picture is indeed worth 1000 words !

The engine is a 24x CKP and 1x CMP (Gen 3), so the Express Van tune (4x CKP and 1x CMP) from post #13 will not operate this engine.

Whatever software you are using to read directly from the flash chip, is saving the raw data (bin file) in a unique order, which is not readily compatible with tuning software. This is why the bin in post #16 appeared to be corrupt. It is not corrupt, but rather just saved in a unique format.

You can only flash a bin file with your software, that uses this specific format. Do NOT flash any bins found on the internet using this software - the result would likely be catastrophic to the PCM.

Now that I know how your bin data is saved, I can work with this format.

What do you need ?

VATS turned off ?

Rear oxygen sensors turned off ?

Transmission mounted Gear Position Switch deleted ?

Just let me know ....
thank you for your information about ls1 and l31

software that i used to read chip is a programmer software . I can read,write,erase,and save file with that. image1
1-yes just i want disable VATS (turned off)
2-this engine doesn't have any oxygen sensor ( no oxygen sensor-first and rear sensor)even all the pins related to the sensor is empty in pcm and doesn't have MAF sensor
3-yes the Transmission mounted Gear Position Switch (selector or pnp) is removed image2

thank you