get as much power out of it as i can under the specific set of circumstances we run under ... 1/4 asphalt oval ... so 2 330' drag strips with turns between them lol
a normal lap consists of coming out of the corner easing on the throttle from the 1/3 way point to the 3/4 point then WOT from 3/4 to the braking zone of the next corner
I'm sure you've found some of the posts from the serious 2.2 guys on j-body. The 2.2 will do good things with the right tuning and modifications. The later OBDII injectors and manifold can be used with the '95 pcm although the long runner, plastic manifold is not the best choice for top end power imo. I'd open up the bottom feed manifold and install more traditional top feed injectors instead. Increase plenum displacement to about 1.5X engine displacement, and if you really want to get trick you'll build a new upper plenum that accepts a larger TB.

You want to set the pcm to be in PE mode as often as possible. IIRC the '95 cals have a fair amount of PE enable delay built in. AE should increase as well although you are going to want to increase fuel pressure before making any changes to the tune. Here's a link to a list of injectors that will fit directly into the stock intake. http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...6&d=1344522961 If you look at the current flow and max pressure for the stock injector (about 16 lbs/hr) you can see there's a little room to grow. Max flow at 72.5 psi ends up around 21 lbs/hr.