i'm trying to get a ve-rpm vs map history table created so i can get a base for a tune and the adx file doesn't have a value for MAP in kPa only map volts ... but it seems to have 2 map volt values that both show the same data

so i tried to take the second voltage value and under the conversion tab i multiplied it by 20 (in theory that was a acceptable constant) ...
but that theory doesn't seem to work as now that value returns nothing on the monitor screen ... although my history table is populating but only in the 100 kpa column

so i don't know where to go now ...

any direction/advice would be appreciated to get me to a solid starting point

Background:
i'm a complete newbie when it comes to tuning but i'm an it guy for a living so i understand the computer side and i was a gm tech for years before i went IT so i think i have the foundation to put this all together and i have burnt chips before ... i have a guy i bought a tuned bin from last year but i want to learn this for myself as i can see doing this alot with the 2 car race team we have

the ecm is an 16196285
the bin is a BMZX
i'm using a $36.xdf
and an A269.adx

the car is built for circle track (very not street legal) so data logging is somewhat of an issue ... as i cant take it on the street and drive it around ... but i am able to get logs just not under street conditions.

so i just dropped in a new motor ... mild stage one cam, very mild port work on the head, shaved 3 cc off the head, cometic .020 gasket, 1.6 ratio roller rockers ... so basically it breathes a little better and we upped the compression from 9:1 to a little over 10:1

current tune was a purchased bin ... (timing, EGR, limiters, PE thresh) ... built for the old stock engine not based on data logging

Tuning goals:
first:
i need to fix (as much as possible) the idle to wot lag ... the racing format we run has no yellow flags only red flag ... which means the restarts are from a dead stop ... as it is running right now when you stomp the throttle there is probably 3 seconds or more before it responds ... the problem here is she (my wife is the driver) will get run over (literally) on restarts with that delay ... the stock motor didn't have such a long delay

second:
get as much power out of it as i can under the specific set of circumstances we run under ... 1/4 asphalt oval ... so 2 330' drag strips with turns between them lol
a normal lap consists of coming out of the corner easing on the throttle from the 1/3 way point to the 3/4 point then WOT from 3/4 to the braking zone of the next corner ... repeat