Thread: $42 adding spark advance to Data Stream?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

$42 adding spark advance to Data Stream?

Previous conversation with gregscam was showing me how he makes a new paremeter in XDF to do hex changes. I was very interested in learning this but we all know how time to learn complicated things seems scarce... so...

I have a $42 hac and a really cool XDF! Think you could do one of those paremeter changes you were telling me about so it could be added to any $42 bin when modified in the bin? Then what? Replace something in the adx? Can't just add more outgoing data to adx can you?

2 things I would be interested in seeing in data stream is spark advance and Highway AFR which is in the bin and xdf. I don't understand how to do this so maybe this is not only my learning time but your teaching time?

Highway lean cruise and ESC knock test done are already done in the bin in my truck. I can post it and don't mind sharing but don't like modified bins floating around the internet, especally one with Highway lean cruise enabled, if someone got it to push 35 inch tires and pull a trailer it may not be a good thing?

I have more $42 hacs but none for ADSU, but I don't think that matters, does it?
    Attached Files Attached Files

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-