Hey guys -

Thought I'd post this in here to solicit any help that I can get. What I have is a 1993 K1500 Chev that I put a 383 swap into. I had the 4L60e completely rebuilt and the motor is a 4 bolt main, 350 bored .060 over, KB dished 18cc pistons, aluminum heads 2.02 / 1.60 190cc runners with 64 cc chambers, Comp CL12-262-4 flat tappet cam (218/224), w/ Edelbrock MPFI 3505 kit w/ 19 lb / hr injectors, BBC TBI, w/ Hooker long tubes and a Magnaflow exhaust. I had CPE in Colorado write me an initial program per Edelbrock's recommendation but it looks like it's rich all over the place to start.

I am just getting started w/ TunerPro and trying to wrap my head around that. I believe I've got the proper files including:

A217 $0D TP5 v251.adx
Advanced $Od TP5 v251.xdf

And I've downloaded the .bin file that CPE created for me. Everything appears to be reading correctly in the logs and no errors are being thrown with everything going into closed loop. What I'm looking for is some general guidance from someone who's been down a similar road and doesn't mind sharing some pointers with a newbie. Thanks in advance and let me know if you've got any questions for me.