Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: WBO2-Tuning Spreadsheet

Fuel Injected!
    Hi Dave,

So unless I want to disable my EGR there is no other way to use your spreadsheet?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitch View Post
    Hi Dave,

So unless I want to disable my EGR there is no other way to use your spreadsheet?
    Can you post a .csv file with the Autoprom data? I might be able make changes to the spreadsheet allowing the Autoprom WBO2 data.

dave w

Fuel Injected!
    Hi Dave,

That would be great if you could.
    I've attached the full .csv file from a logged run, the "MTX-L WB AFR" output is in column "EV".
    Hopefully you can successfully unzip the compressed .csv file.

The spreadsheet formulas are set up for the following columns:

Column AJ=Closed (Closed Loop Status) - Open loop data will not be calculated - your Test csv1.csv has all open loop data in Column AK, so even if Column AK data was copy / pasted in Column AJ the spreadsheet would not show data. The spreadsheet filters out open loop data.

Column DT=On (Idle Flag Status) On = Near Idle data ~ Off = Off Idle (the main motivation for the spreadsheet in the first place!)

Column FD=Inactive (Power Enrichment) PE - Active ~ Inactive - The spreadsheet has a separate sheet that will calculate the AFR's when PE is Active.

Column O=Inactive ( Acceleration Enrichment) AE - Active ~ Inactive - The spreadsheet filters out AE active data.

Column HK = AFR Data

You could copy / paste your spreadsheet columns so they will align with the spreadsheet formulas?

dave w

Fuel Injected!
    Hi Dave,

I played around with my data log and moved things around so that the csv file could be copied directly into your spreadsheet without cutting and pasting.
    The only manual change I had to make was to change all the AJ "open" loop cells to "closed" to make it work.

On a side note I also managed to break my dashboard slightly, any idea how to add the missing block?

On a side note I also managed to break my dashboard slightly, any idea how to add the missing block?
    Nice work, figuring out the .csv configuration for the WBO2 spreadsheet!

Maybe you need to reconfigure a gauge and set a value, using the Acquisition edit menu, see attached pics.

Fuel Injected!
    Yep, you were right.
    I'd tried to do it before but I couldn't figure it out (must have been too late at night!), I had another look at it and straight away I could see the segment percentage values. All I had to do was create another gauge and figure out what percentages were needed based on the surrounding segment values and there it was!

Fuel Injected!
    Hey Dave, I was wondering if I could get a copy of the WBo2 spreadsheet? I looked through this thread and couldnt find any files. Also, does the spreadsheet allow for WBo2 through the autoprom? or do I have to wire to egr pintle?Thanks in advance

I re-posted the .zip file, look back at post #1 of this thread. ... dave w

Quote Originally Posted by lionelhutz View Post
    You can use a if(ISERROR(... test to set the cells to "" instead of displaying the div/0 errors. You do have to repeat the formula twice but it makes it much prettier to look at.
    Updated spreadsheet to make it prettier to look at. see attached

dave w
    Attached Files Attached Files

Pics from using the spreadsheet to "CRUNCH" the data log.

dave w
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fuel Injected!
    Hi Dave,

I'm sure there's an obvious answer but in the first two photos whats up with the values in the in the lower tables, they seem quite a bit different from the values in the upper tables?

Hi Dave,

I'm sure there's an obvious answer but in the first two photos whats up with the values in the in the lower tables, they seem quite a bit different from the values in the upper tables?
    The values in the lower tables of the first two photo's are counts of how many records (data points) were recorded in that cell. For example the first photo "Near Idle" had 814 data points at 600 RPM's / 40 Kpa.

dave w

Fuel Injected!
    Awesome work on the spreadsheet Dave! I have a few questions - What filters are you using for the averageifs on WBO2 and SA history tables? I copied in a set of data from a log I had to try it out and I'm not seeing any data populating in the history tables? The columns in the Insert Datalog sheet match up. Also for this log, I forced Open Loop and PE is disabled.
    1990 Chevrolet K2500, RCLB, Blueprint 383 TBI (16197427 ECM / 61 lb/hr / 16 psi FP), NV4500, NP241C, 4.10

Fuel Injected!
    Thanks for the simple answer Dave and nice work with the spreadsheet.