Thread: WBO2-Tuning Spreadsheet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CDeeZ View Post
    Dave, your spreadsheet (and other contributions) have helped me and many, many others. I know Mark is pleased. I appreciate your efforts and I'll say this.... Just tell me where I need to mail the money for beer and hookers to say, thanks, and I will!
    Your public acknowledgement and kind words about my support of the board is both heart warming and very much appreciated!

dave w

Fuel Injected!
    good morning Dave w,

i am having a problem understanding the spreadsheet from post 25.. i was able to get everything set up and datalog and such...

i copy and pasted the large csv export from tuner pro to the "insert datalog" sheet.

the issue i am having is locating the data that is needed on the "near idle wbo2 correction" and the "off idle wbo2 correction" sheets more specifically i am having issue with locating the "near idle VE table from tunerpro" and the "off idle VE table from tunerpro" tables.

i can find tables in the history "blm (off idle)" and "blm (near idle)" but i read that the spreadsheet ignores blm entirely....

i am using "Advanced $0D TP5 v251.xdf" with "A217 $0Dtp5 v250.adx"

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks, grum.

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by grumbolt View Post

i am having issue with locating the "near idle VE table from tunerpro" and the "off idle VE table from tunerpro" tables.
    are "Idle VE vs. MAP vs. RPM" and "Open Throttle VE vs. MAP vs. RPM" the correct tables?

sorry to ask so many novice questions but i just dont want to make any mistakes.. i am sure as i become more acclimated to tuning, it will not seem so daunting lol..

thanks again, grum.

Yes, "Idle VE vs. MAP vs. RPM" and "Open Throttle VE vs. MAP vs. RPM" are the correct tables.

dave w

BPW Parameters.JPG

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by dave w View Post
    Yes, "Idle VE vs. MAP vs. RPM" and "Open Throttle VE vs. MAP vs. RPM" are the correct tables.

dave w

BPW Parameters.JPG
    awesome, thanks.

i used that and then copied the prescribed values back to those tables after logging.

then i relogged and did it again with the fine tune numbers..

it seems to be much better now!

all the stuff i am using in tunerproRT including the log files and spreadsheets are located at http://robertweaver.net/tuning/

i think i have things kinda sorted out, i still have to do some logging and tuning while driving it around, but that will require someone to hold the laptop being that the buggy isnt super smooth and the terrain is anything but laptop friendly lol

i did see one thing that bothered me, while it was idling on log 2, everything seemed normal then everything dipped, the engine recovered and seemed ok, but i dont know what made it all dip almost to the point of stalling.

if you wouldnt mind taking a look and seeing if it looks like i am on the right track it would be greatly appreciated.

thanks again,
    grum

the reason for the link above is the website would not allow me to upload the logs, xls, or csv files.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by grumbolt; 06-02-2020 at 02:40 AM. Reason: explanation for link instead of uploading logs...

I'm thinking the .xdl is an allowed file type. Often files types that are not allowed can be compressed to a .zip file and attached.

dave w
    Attached Files Attached Files

Fuel Injected!
    here are the logs from the first 2 tries at tuning..

thanks again for your help and insight.