Thanks for the reply guys!I didn't think about swapping the memcal out of the '95 and into the 16197427 from the other truck, unfortunately the parts truck is a fair distance away so no longer an option since we took the ECM back to the other truck. But I called around a couple wreckers, and did find one who has some 16197427 that came from trucks that had the 305 engine, he couldn't find one that had the BJXL program (it seems to be a bit of a unicorn... can't find the .bin and can't find any information on it at all or any for sale even!) I think he said one of the ones he had was a BJHL?But either way, could using this work in this truck? I mean, what all is programmed into these memcals? If this one is out of a half tonne, I'm guessing it'll have the 4L60 and since ours is a 3/4 tonne guessing it'll have the 4L80? Does that matter much or would the truck still be able to drive just with different shift points? If the gear ratio is wrong, will all it affect is the speedometer?Basically, if I pick up this 16197427 that came out of a truck with a 305 and put it into our '95 truck with it's 305 and it starts up... first thing I'd do is remove the memcal from the old 16197427 and plug it in to see if it'll work maybe the 16197427 is simply bad. But if it doesn't, and the BJHL memcal works but the stock BJXL doesn't... until I can hunt down a replacement memcal or find someone who can reprogram the wrecker one to match the BJXL can I still drive the truck or would it be bad?