I'm working with an AXCN $8d .bin in my swap. just finally got it to test fire on full injection last night after burning a new chip with no VATS whatsoever.

since this is NOT a stock 91 corvette engine (not even a chevy engine...) I know that most of the code will have to be changed. I'm still really, really new at this. like never got past changing fan turn on temp and EGR delete in my previous attempts at tuning. so ive been reading a LOT.

engine has a single plane, 4bbl throttle body, solid roller cam, big heads, etc.

42lb injectors and 43.5psi fuel pressure with vacuum disconnected.

so I'm thinking first step is to change injector constant to 42, from the stock 24lb. what all will the constant change elsewhere? is there any other basic changes I should make when I do this change?

next, I only have one EEPROM. I think it would be money well spent to pick up a handful more. I'm not having any luck though, finding them. anyone have a link to a reputable seller?

lastly, I'm thinking about switching to the super $8d after I get it running and idling reliably, and know I'm on the right track. I'm trying to eliminate variables and only do one thing at a time, like I would when working with a carb. is there a way to copy all the data from the AXCN .bin to the super $8d?

equipment I'm using: moates burn2/aldl cable, hypertech chip adapter with a ZIF socket installed (old lever kind), and tunerpro RT.

thanks guys.

Michael