Sucks being broke. Hopefully next paycheck I can get the FPR, intake and waterneck gaskets, and then try and figure out some type of air intake and filter. I think the air intake tube and filter is gonna be the hardest part of the whole swap.

Had to cut out and drill some small brackets to mount the fuel rails higher, since I am using standard length bosch injectors. Made them out of some 1x1 angle iron. Took them to a machine shop and had them drill and tap some holes in the bottoms of the rails to bolt the brackets on, since stock edelbrock the bolts go in from the side of the rail. Also the stock edl rails had no way to measure fuel pressure. So I had the shop drill from the bottom into the fuel passage, and from the side and drill/tap for a fuel pressure test fitting. I got it off some 90's gm car, have no idea what it was, cant even remember. But I saw lots of vehicles with the thread in test port. We then installed a pipe plug in the bottom hole.

Had to cut off a arm, and then grind some of the thickness of the TB cable lever to clear the fuel rail. Its still tight, but clears.

Slowing getting there.