Quote Originally Posted by jwentland53008 View Post
Hello there friends.. bear with me as I'm new to mods with engines. I have a bone stock tbi 350. I am going to install a summit racing k1103 cam and lifter kit with Z28 valve springs, and possibly roller rockers soon. I hear that the engine will run decent without a tune.. but will not have the full potential. I definitely don't have the money to do a carb conversion right now and want to stay fuel injected. Can anyone help me with this? Just don't have hundreds and hundreds to take it to someone to tune it.
That is the 214/224 grind if memory serves me correctly and with 1.6s it will be more like 217/227. Not going to run well on the stock chip, IMO. Even the 204/214 Running 1.5 rockers throws the stock tune off a good bit but still ran well. I put a pair of 305 HO heads on my 355 TBI with the 204/214 Mellings LT1 cam and it felt like it could have pulled a house from its foundation in my old G20 Van.

Is the block roller cam ready?

I have use the production F/Y-car LT1 and 1996 LT4 corvette cams with TBI and had large power gains with perfect driveability.