I was having trouble downloading bin a while ago but with your help I got that figured out .

I burned the APAB bin to my chip and set my timing, and my IAC steps to 40 with an idle speed of 600. When I start the engine cold, it starts then dies, the only way it will stay running is if I slightly press the pedal. It runs super smooth with pedal slightly cracked open. I am pulling 15in hg at idle. The engine does have a Comp cam in it, but nothing crazy. It should have an increased idle when cold correct? And decay over time with coolant temp?

Even when warm the engine doesn't seem to idle well at all. Driving seems fine, it is mostly at idle that I have the problem. My wideband shows it idling SUPER lean, cold or warm at 17.5-off scale. I know it is a stock bin for a 4.3 and I have all this on my AMC 258, but that seems way off. Or is it typical for that much of a variance? It seems no matter what I do to the main fuel table it always comes back to the lean condition. Is that the ECM reading the O2 and pulling fuel from my table?

Thanks for all your help guys. I know it is difficult to troubleshoot stuff over the internet, but any suggestions will be appreciated and tried.