Probably best idea is to get both engines up and running on carbs that I know more about first. Both engines are customs that may need to be dabbled with before trying out converting induction systems. I am not after the fastest drag thing either, although I love hearing a V8 sing and getting shoved back in the seat. My redneck caddy I bought for 500$ from my biker neighbor surprised me one day, 94 Eldo with a Northstar, leaks oil a little but doesn't use a quart between changes - he thought the tranny was bad .. just needed a fuse, doing 72mph in the hammer lane going to work and an Audi kept pulling up on my bumper like a child when someone next to me on Rt 101 EB, I tapped it hard which is something I had never done ... made a lot of noise that surprised me, I glanced over at tach noticing it move into the 5 grand+ range ... then back at speedo 125+ nearing 130mph. Only took a few seconds. Audi was way behind me and stayed there till I got off :) Whatever fuel injection setup on that Northstar works pretty good! Eventually I hope to become a "convert" :) Might have just added a new member to my stable .. 77 Pontiac Astre .. going to check out today possibly.