Just curious,I had another hard drive going on me and went with an SSD. The computer guy went with windows 10 and told me he could get it anything I use to work with it. So far he's right on with my Ford IDS software the past week.
Just now installing TCII and having file issues. Winflash fires up fine,haven't tried it yet though. TCII gives me an error 339 for an .ocx file though. I've tried to register it but it doesn't exist.
I remember with windows 7 originally we had to move some files around and i'm pretty sure create a folder along with compatibility etc..
I think the problem might lie in my reinstall strategy though.
I used my original (like 10 years ago serial cable original) disc,and then popped in the update disc from the USB cable. Then I went to the site and downloaded all the updates.
I can't install the tff updates because it says it's also missing that folder,pretty sure two different issues.

Any suggestions before I holler at the computer guy? I know he'll easily figure it out but hoping someone would have a better download link or something to try before I bother him.