I do have a fuel pressure gauge and already checked that.
I'm pretty sure 12.5:1 is not too lean for WOT. As far as COT goes, it was being enabled while logging a run for the guy who did the tune for the car. It locks the AFR at 10:1 for a period of time to protect cats. He disabled it some how (it's an "item not defined" item in tunerpro and tuner cat because I can't access it.

The injectors go to 85% duty cycle at wot, high rpm when it's in the 12:x afr range, which if I wasn't data logging I probably wouldn't know.

BUT I really, really don't want to bring up the past too much. Most of that info I for one reason or another thought was necessary to provide....or not.

I someone were to look at a log file that I uploaded, or even better the datamaster log thats too big to upload, they would see that it's mainly idling from a cold start when ESC activates and stays activated--this was my question: any ideas why?
I have numerous log files where it never enables. I have files with some spark retard and it never enabled.
From what I understand it's supposed to enable after X amount of spark knock/detonation/pinging (whatever your preference is---spark happening too soon)

I'm so #@##%%ing sick of this @@@@ing car really.