Thread: 1614760 help. PLEASE!!

Fuel Injected!

1614760 help. PLEASE!!

I am trying to tune a 91 Chevy 3500 with a 454 and 4L80. The owner has swapped cam, heads and injectors and added long tube headers. For the life of me I can't seem to find where to change the engine or injector size This is my first time dealing with this ECM, I have previously tuned 7165's, 7730's and a couple others but never this one. I keep telling myself I'm just overlooking them but either they are not there, labeled different than I expect to see or I just need to beg for help. It's been a while since I have so much as opened TunerPro so who knows what my deal is.

Thanks in advance,
    Dewayne

Under scalers "Base Pulse Width Constant" at 0x2CD.
    The man who says something is impossible, is usually interrupted by the man doing it.

Attached is an Excel spreadsheet I use for Base Pulse Width (BPW) calculation.

dave w
    Attached Files Attached Files

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by Six_Shooter View Post
    Under scalers "Base Pulse Width Constant" at 0x2CD.
    I kept going back and looking at this but I guess I just didn't understand how this could be what I needed. After at Dave's spreadsheet I now understand .
    Thanks so much

Quote Originally Posted by dave w View Post
    Attached is an Excel spreadsheet I use for Base Pulse Width (BPW) calculation.

dave w
    Thanks for this spreadsheet, I will save it and remember to use it.

Fuel Injected!
    Where do you guys tie in a wide band O2? And will I need a patch code like on my '165?