My setup:

1227747 $42 ARPC 5.0L manual bin on a CJ5 with 304 V8 and manual tranny with no EGR or smog equipment. Also has headers and performer intake.

I have the system running very well except for a few issues:

My first question is how do I increase the cold idle RPM while the motor waits for the closed loop conditions to kick in? The motor runs well at 800 RPM or so in very cold temps until the system goes closed loop, then it runs at 1100-1200 RPM and slows down as it warms up. I have the motor running in constant closed loop (don't go open loop idle) if that helps to know.

Another question I have is can I decrease the minimum coolant temp for closed loop and the cold engine closed loop timer with a heated O2 sensor? Its an NGK sensor post header if that helps.

Last question. My hard/fast takeoffs suck especially when compared to my carb setup. when I try a hard takeoff from a stop (warm or cold), the motor seems like it cant keep up for just a moment then goes like crazy once it gets going. What are some tips/tricks for dialing in a proper takeoff (I can barely spin my tires in the dirt and that just ain't right!).

Thanks!