So on the actual datalog dash, you have all the items that can be displayed. You can right click on a item and go to values and then change it to what you want from a list of diffrent options. I have done this to a few of the boxes at the bottom of the dash and changed them to what I want displayed. But I was wondering, is there a way you can add new items to the list of selectable items?
I have noticed under the bitmasks, under a section labeled "mode word 2" there is a item called "idle spark enabled" and it says either true or false.
First question, is this basicly something in the datastream thats showing when its switching from the idle spark table over to the main spark table? I have always been kinda curious when the switch actually takes place. I know what the bin is set at, but that doesnt help me. I need to see/feel when actually driving it to know when it happens. I thought it would be nice to have something on the dash showing me when it does switch, so I can actually watch and feel (in the driveway or large parking lot ofcourse) the switch taking place, that way I can better tune the parameters for when it does switch. On automatics its probably not as important, but me having a manual, having the two tables is showing to be very nice and helpfull when tuning.

So, naturally, the second question. If this is the value I am looking for, is there any way that could be added to the dash? If it could, I would love if it could be something basicly like the one showing when your in open or closed loop.
Mabey have the box title "spark table" and have IDLE with a green background (just like it has when it shows closed loop) when its in the idle table, then when it switches to the main table, have it switch to MAIN with a white background. Is that even possiable?

Last, I am wondering if a specific value can be changed. Specificly, coolant temp. It has the large virtural "gauge" showing engine temp in *F, but its hard to read. There is also engine temp on one of the little boxes thats easy to read, but it displays in *C. Can this be changed to display *F instead?