Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A totally different TP application (bin attached)

Quote Originally Posted by 1project2many View Post
    So if you identify tables, develop custom code, you'll likely own the market for tuning this thing.
    Way too easy to turn 2 strokes into paperweights. If I can adjust fueling tables for my own engines and injector offsets to be able to get away from the stock $200 each injectors I'll be extremely happy.

If/when we figure out anything definitive, I planned on posting a link back to what we find here and info on tunerpro/autoprom on our tech forum @ www.extremeperformanceoutboards.com - we already have a guy running motec and another that's pretty good with megasquirt who are posting information, a way to tune the stock box would be a great addition. The stock box option is the cheapest and simplest by far, doesn't require custom harnesses or changing fuel, charging, and ignition systems. Not going to turn the information loose until I have a chance to test it myself though.
    94 Blazer, Turbo'd 350 TBI - DD
    1991 2500 Suburban Adventure truck - 4wd conversion, 4-link F/R, 582ci CNP Big Block with Terminator X EFI backed by a 6L90 and twin stick'd NP205 t-case
    2012 Porsche Panamera Turbo - Date night car :)
    1979 16' Action Marine/"Johnny Cash" Merc Bridgeport Champ Motor - Metalflake Maniac

Super Moderator
    seeing how this appears to be just a standard part.... it wouldn't be too difficult to scrap most of the code and start with something fresh for far better control. just have to get the I/O figured out first. if everything weren't encased in epoxy, it could be done without ever diving into the code.
    1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 3100 + 4T60E

Quote Originally Posted by RobertISaar View Post
    if everything weren't encased in epoxy, it could be done without ever diving into the code.
    I'm working on getting a view from the reverse side for you (possibly this evening), and an ECM with cooked injector drivers is ready to come to me, just hasn't been sent yet since it's coming with a couple motors in a crate.

I've de-potted shit before and if I need to I'll do it with this broken one.
    94 Blazer, Turbo'd 350 TBI - DD
    1991 2500 Suburban Adventure truck - 4wd conversion, 4-link F/R, 582ci CNP Big Block with Terminator X EFI backed by a 6L90 and twin stick'd NP205 t-case
    2012 Porsche Panamera Turbo - Date night car :)
    1979 16' Action Marine/"Johnny Cash" Merc Bridgeport Champ Motor - Metalflake Maniac