My ideas keep escalating as far as what a new motor will entail. Lets face it i cant leave anything well enough alone. my motor is tired, specd out for summit k1103 cam, edelbrock tbi intake and heavily ported heads that i did not stud and very well should have (nuff said). ive researched very heavily and will not carb swap or ls swap yet despite the peer pressure, i like my tbi, my cheap budget and tuned motor makes decent power for what it is.

so far in my research ive decided im using my 880 block, rebult per stock spec, nothing more nothing less atm besides glyptal and oiling holes drilled. m99hvs pump with spacer removed. probably reuse my 7qt pan on my current motor. double roller of course but it leads me to cam and intake and heads which i somewhat picked backwards. I hate my edelbrock intake, its going in the trash, I wanted to use my single plane wieand, and after some research it looks as though TBI seems to be quite comfortable with it from what ive read and searched. heads im acquiring some sportsman 2's already studded and 1.6's, i could throq a polish job at them but may leave them, camwise i wanted to go a bit crazier and saw a few threads based on the voodoo 60101(different part number now) and had great results. and that was my build plan...........

Up until a few days ago when i considered a blowthrough setup with a ford intercooled m112. seems as though 19/hr 454 stuff at 13 psi will be fine. im reading up on tbi and blowthrough as we speak still, found a decent way to mount it and run serp so i guess tuning is my largest obstacle. I havent found a ton on the supercharging aspect though, anyone have any recomendations? ill need to find a new laptop as mine died but im already set up with the moates G1 and everything needed for chips, my last tuning experience i relyd heavily on eaglemark who is dearly missed so im on my own this time.

anyone have any thoughts/concerns/suggestions? did i miss anything or overlook anything? should i change anything before i go ahead and buy things so i dont have to return them?