Thread: The ultimate LT1 $$EE patch thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
    Looks like we are talking for the speed density AE patch.

Here you can find the latest xdf and a link for the modded version for the eehack program.

http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...ll=1#post92678
    Thank you !

You mention at that link it is a PNG DOT so I take it it needs to be pointed to which format to work?

Fuel Injected!
    Some time ago lots of file got lost, during site maintenance. I am referring to a file that get lost.

Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
    Some time ago lots of file got lost, during site maintenance. I am referring to a file that get lost.
    Oh, OK.

When I try to unzip the link that ends in (1598039824) I get either of these two error messages.

View
    Compressed Folder Tools
    Extract Compressed (Zipped) Folders
    Cannot Complete the Compressed (zipped) Folders Extraction Wizard
    The compressed (zipped) folder is empty.
    Before you can extract files, you must copy files to this compressed (zipped) folder.
    To close this wizard, click Finish.

or

Date modified
    Type
    10/22/2022 5:10 PM
    Compressed (zipp..
    X
    Windows cannot open the folder.
    The Compressed (zipped) Folder 'C:\Users\hotro\Downloads\eehack_29_11_2019_v1.rar .zip' is invalid.
    Last edited by Hotrodhawk; 10-23-2022 at 02:38 AM.

Fuel Injected!
    The second file is WinRAR format, so you won’t be able to open it like a ZIP. You need a program like WinRAR or 7zip to open it.
    1990 Corvette (Manual)
    1994 Corvette (Automatic)
    1995 Corvette (Manual)

Ya, I feel real rookie about now. Its been forever since I've opened WinRAR stuff like windows 98...lol
    Any how I've got the speed density AE patch installed into eehack and functioning. Thanks kur4o & NomakeWan for getting me pointed in the right direction.
    Ill be getting back after this car once I get the optispark replaced next week. Nothing funner than having the low res signal causing some weird random "bumps" that have occurred very very randomly at highway speed over the last few weeks. 3 bump occurrences then total loose of fuel pump enable to relay followed by the dtc16 error setting.
    Last edited by Hotrodhawk; 10-23-2022 at 03:22 PM.

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodhawk View Post
    Ya, I feel real rookie about now. Its been forever since I've opened WinRAR stuff like windows 98...lol
    Any how I've got the speed density AE patch installed into eehack and functioning. Thanks kur4o & NomakeWan for getting me pointed in the right direction.
    Ill be getting back after this car once I get the optispark replaced next week. Nothing funner than having the low res signal causing some weird random "bumps" that have occurred very very randomly at highway speed over the last few weeks. 3 bump occurrences then total loose of fuel pump enable to relay followed by the dtc16 error setting.
    Do you run SD (VE) mode only ? Cause this patch is only needed when You delete MAF sensor.

Quote Originally Posted by WASyL View Post
    Do you run SD (VE) mode only ? Cause this patch is only needed when You delete MAF sensor.
    Yes, my goal is to go back too SD once I get this sorted out from the drastic elevation change. With my move from Michigan to Northern Utah. From 800 foot elevation and now I'm at 4500 foot and have had the car near 9980 foot elevation.

Been back on the MAF for about 800 miles and things were looking good until the opti got weird with the low res signal flaked out.