Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
Here is some cleaned up and revised version of all the stuff that is tested and working.
It adds some interesting mode4 control like real time control of VE, maf/sd modes and end of injection time.
You also get some enhanced aldl parameters.

How to install.
1.You need to flash your PCM with eehack 4.7 with insert patches tickbox marked.
2.Than read your bin.
3.Apply all patches from the folder.
4.Burn the bin with eehack4.7 IMPORTANT the insert patches box must be not ticked.
5.Save the patched bin for future improvements.

To make available extra controls use the supplied eehack_v92.exe, which must be run from the eehack installation folder.
Load the supplied definition file for improved datalog.

Instalation notes.
You need to choose between MAF primary and Speed Density primary patches and apply only one of them.
If you have indeterminate data warning when you apply the patches, first press remove patch box, than apply as usual.

Warnings.
If you are runnig Speed density mode and apply the patch, make sure that the skip unused region tickbox is unmarked when you burn the bin.
If the box is ticked the eehack will wipe the MAF table to FFs and switching to maf will not be possible.

I am working on a future version of eehack that will apply the patches automaticaly, but for now you need to follow installation notes exactly as written.
Thanks for all this great work! I'm working to transition from LT1Edit/etc and would like to use EEHack along with adding wideband sensors to tune my VE's real-time after a full rebuild and cam swap.

Since i haven't used EEHack yet, I assume I run version 4.7, connect, download my existing program from the ECM before any of these steps you list above, or can I jump straight to 4.92?

THEN, I flash with 4.7 with insert patches checked and then read the bin back out. Then you say "apply all patches from the folder". How do I do that? I assume I am pulling in all the changes in your CSV file that was bundled with the 4.92 EEHack zip file; do I just go to the Settings/Advanced tab and point to your updated CSV, then does that "apply the patches"? Because then you say flash the new bin with 4.7.

And for this entire process when should I switch to running the 4.92 EEHack executable instead?
Thanks again for helping me get up to speed here.

I'm running a 94 Formula, bored/stroked/nitrous 402 LT1 with dry and wet kits plus nano nitrous setup, 6-speed.
E-Ticket