I have been tuning for about 4 months now with great success though I have so much to learn. I switched to SD 2 weeks ago due to how good it runs with no split BLMs and power at WOT. I have been using VEMaster and has really improved cruise below 3k. It has been cruising smooth as silk until a few days ago. After this issue started I noticed the motor runs very smooth after I flash a tune until it reaches CL mode then it starts surging and slight stumble off idle. BTW these tunes are for speedo, PE and such nothing to do with cruise. Even after 40+ hits in each cell and I force OL it still does this same issue. It's only after a flash tune or I reset BLMs it runs so smooth then the second CL come into effect it surges and stumbles off idle. I can reset BLMs and lock it in OL and we are good then I remove the forced OL switching to CL it does this yet again.
I must be missing something and at a loss of ideas to fix this issue. I will say that my BLMs are great in CL besides at idle cell 16 which are 108/108 but I believe this is a false reading without the use of wide band O2s but thats maybe another story. I just don't see how BLMs can be 126-130 on both with a surge. What you guys think, Thank you

94 LT1, LT4 heads, LT4 hot cam, Lt4 intake, long headers, stock TB, new O2s, new fuel reg, new opti and new other crap