Thread: Looking for a spreadsheet.

Fuel Injected!

Looking for a spreadsheet.

Ok I'm working with a 707 ecm from a 1990 Pontiac grand am 2.3l quad-4. I checked the link that is in the blm data tuning tutorial but did not see anything on spreadsheets, does that mean there is not one or am I not looking in the right place?? I have also searched but way to much to read!!!

thanks for your time!!

Some of the spreadsheets here at gearhead-efi.com were from me. Can you post the .bin / .xdf / .adx files you are working with? I should be able to modify one of my spreadsheets to work for .bin / .xdf / .adx you are working with.

dave w

Fuel Injected!
    Sorry man I just seen the email in junk folder. I'll still post them if you would like?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBanks78 View Post
    Sorry man I just seen the email in junk folder. I'll still post them if you would like?
    I'll still help.

dave w

Fuel Injected!
    THank you
    Attached Files Attached Files

THank you

See attached.

dave w

Fuel Injected!
    Thank you sir!!!!!!

Fuel Injected!
    I finally got to look at this spreadsheet. Ok this looks like I copy and paste info from Blm history table to first blank table on spreadsheet right? I was reading something on either code59 or $0D that you convert a file to csv then drag and drop or something so just wanted to make sure.

I was also wondering if I can add a 4000rpm to 7200rpm table in there somewhere or just use same spreadsheet cell area and just get in the right place when going back into tunerpro?

And Thanks again!! I really appreciate your help!!!

I finally got to look at this spreadsheet. Ok this looks like I copy and paste info from Blm history table to first blank table on spreadsheet right? I was reading something on either code59 or $0D that you convert a file to csv then drag and drop or something so just wanted to make sure.

I was also wondering if I can add a 4000rpm to 7200rpm table in there somewhere or just use same spreadsheet cell area and just get in the right place when going back into tunerpro?

And Thanks again!! I really appreciate your help!!!

Here is an excellent tutorial to get you started.
    http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...-data-Tutorial!

Fuel Injected!
    Ok I will look, thank you!!!! I just had to remember how to use XL, its been 10 years since I used it. I couldnt get history table info to paste to clip board so i entered data cell by cell and am about to try the first "auto tune", slow going but better than my eye ballin. :-) But I am trying to figure out how to tune with $OD as well, my dad has a vortec 4.3l cpi 427 ecm, big cam and all that, we are trying to get the wbo2 to read in tunerpro and a spreadsheet so I will definitely read that!!

Thanks so much!!!!

I posted a $OD WBO2 spreadsheet here: http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...g)-Spreadsheet

Maybe try using the keyboard short cut keys ctrl + c (control / c ) to copy from TunerPro RT.

dave w

Fuel Injected!
    Yea that works, thought I tried that, but guess not :-) and also found an adx for OD that worked with wbo2. Got to figure that spread sheet out now....it's fun when you know how to work this stuff!!!!!

Thanks again!!!