some example target idle commands are in the ADX.
Please help me test this gigantic spread of new features...especially the flash stuff, if you're willing to take the risk... and to make sure the automatic transmission parameters are displayed accurately! (the analyzer will use them soon)
I recommend disabling the "Optimizer" on the flash page if you do not have a socketed ecm.
I bet most of the features work, but my car is out of commission for the moment, so I can't really test.
This is a big release, the highlight is really the fact that it patches the flashed bin in-stream, then does versioning requests to the ecm via a mode-3 request and enables some features.... the only real ones right now are target AFR and 'fast rate' datalogging..
* Enable flash write optimizer, to make writes faster and less risky.
* Enable EEHack patch upload during flash! (Optional)
* Automatically disable optimizer and large block write in recovery mode
* Automatically remember last written bin (Auto-compare!)
* Add "Clear" function to compare bin
* Syntax hiliting in flash read/write routine status
* Patch 0x01: Add a new ALDL message for high rate logging
* Patch 0x01: Include AFR TARGET within both accelerated and normal ALDL messages
Serial port selection:
* Moved selector to "Config" tab
* Save selected port as a config option
* Automatically go to config tab on bad port selected
* Added knock warning, turns entire screen red for 200ms when knock occurs
* Added spark skew knock response, optionally removes 1 degree of spark when knock occurs
Add auto trans TCC, P/N, and current gear to main tab
Move "Tests" to "Extended" tab, no need for seperate tests tab.
** Enable logging rate accelerator option! (Requires patch)
** Enable Open Loop AFR target display (Requires patch)
"Notes" are now in a seperate (resizable) window
Prompt user on exit if there is unsaved log data or memos
Improve data parser per-function to increase synchronzation between elements
honestly if the speed logging patch works the first try it'll be a goddamn miracle but I sure hope it does..... it involves so many new untested functions.
Enable EEHack patch upload during flash! (Optional)=its patched in the bin but eehack shows no patches up top when connected to the
pcm during normal operation
Last edited by jthompson122183; 12-07-2015 at 07:43 PM.
97z28 A4 obd1 swap(16188051)
can you read the bin and see what's at byte 0x3CB3 ?
somehow i'm in shock the optimizer worked and the ecm actually booted after.
heres the video the pcm is hooked up by homemade bench flash cable
97z28 A4 obd1 swap(16188051)
t-side (so literally 0x3CB3 in the combined bin)
it's just an extra byte in the 'flashing string' section that i use to store my version byte. i wonder if it's not stored, or if it's not reading it, or what
hah you know what's super funny?
it doesn't write at all.
no wonder it was so bloody fast
the beta i posted is compiled to dummy write so i can test data ordering in the flash routine.
lets try this again!
here, rebuilt...sorry bout that.
even more changes in this version too, working more on the wideband stuff.