Quote Originally Posted by Casey96SS View Post
I got it figured out after searching the net and looking at the wiring diagrams in my FSM.

Swapped #2 and #9 wires on the ALDL connector

Swapped #7 and #30 wires on the blue PCM connector

This basically eliminated the EBCM wiring from the ALDL data wire.

It logs just fine now. I wish that would have help my wideband issue, but no luck there.
It starting to look like my 96 F body with an OBDI PCM is wanting to be a real bastard to log and tune. I previously switched my tan and purple wires from my ALDL to PCM so that it would take the EBCM off the ALDL wire and stop creating dead spots in my logs and tripping the ABS light. This did the trick when logging.

I went to load a new bin file this weekend for some larger injectors and could not get the bin to load. I tried EEhack and Winflash and neither would work. I could read fine but not write. I switched my purple and tan wires back to the factory locations and both programs write just fine.

With the ALDL wires back in their factory locations, I tried switching off the setting for "Silence Extra Modules". This seemed to prevent the ABS light from coming on while logging, but is still looking like I was getting dead spots in the data stream.

Would there be any extra or different modules that need to be silenced on a 96 F body to stop them from interfering with the data stream? Would it be possible to just pull the fuse or relay for the EBCM while logging to avoid the interference? Just looking for ideas....

I think my only other option would be to swap the ALDL wires back so I can log correctly and then build a bench harness if possible to load bin files. This is definitely getting frustrating! It would be great to be able to use this awesome software to it's full potential on my car.