Thanks again for the great work Steveo and others that put in work. Still use it almost every time I drive the car. I wanted to add that I ended up getting the PLX DM-6 Touchscreen + SM-AFR Wideband combo kit. I used Pin D27 and Innovative config tab in EEHack. After fully warm it's only about 0.5 lower than gauge though at times dead on as far as I can tell. The WB gauge is more steady than on EE that changes more rapidly. Not complaining just talking. Why didn't I buy a WB a long time ago. Probably one of the most useful things I've installed but EEHack is by far the most useful. The WB really does let me see exactly where I need adjusting.
Had about 60 errors today while flashing during the write period but double checked the bin after this and it had written everything needed. I was sweating buckshot because I just bricked my last one last month due to the battery literally took a crap in the middle of a flash. I will be connecting the charger for now on. Thanks again for everything!