It turned to be one of the easiest patch and super simple also. I spend much more time on the eehack interface.
I also added in the aldl datastream maf cell number and maf cell offset. The offset show the interpolation factor between maf cells. At 0 zero you are close to current cells value, at 255 you are almost at the next cell value.

I got 3 more slots for realtime control of eside tables and I hopefully have found free enough ram space to put that
SO the next thing will be ve tables. Setting tables` cells one by one will be huge pain, but it will work.
The control interface will have one byte for cell 1-17 and one byte for row 1-9 and 1-17[for extended rpm table], and two control bits for each table, enable table modification and switch between ram and rom table.

If you are willing to make a easier to load interface for eehack will be great. Some crawling algorithm that sends one by one cell values with 0.5 second delay when changed.

I will try to make pcm, at ign off to copy ram table to another location that will be easy to extract on next ign on cycle. The i/o window will be great for extracting with mode 2 command.