Thread: new $EE tuning thing!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    I test it on 5.6 and it compliles without error.
    However the base source code you used was some old beta test version that is not good.

Here is an upload of the latest tested source with all mode 4 working and some initial changes to patch.
    I am sorry to tell you but you will have to transfer all the changes to this source code.

The keyboard shortcuts is very good idea. I did give it a test and it is awesome. It will be great to other m4 controls and expand it to other functions of the program, like call mode4 window with a button or call datalog window.

Steveo I am thinking to split the patch on main patch and some add-on enhancements which will be user configurable. The main patch will contain only logging enhancement and sd/maf switching. The add-ons will add extra mode4 controls. That way when you are finished with tuning you can load the basic version and save PCM cpu power with unnecessary jumps.

The patch side is implemented by global enable switch and is hard to manupilate. The easiest way will be to add a check box on the flash window that will be visible in the bin_file.cpp. I hope you can help with the linking or give some hints how can it be done.
    Attached Files Attached Files