Afternoon gearheads! I own a 1993 GMC 1500 extended cab that I've owned since it was built. Years back the original 5.7 self detonated and was replaced with a 1968 Chevy 350 that I had been running in my 1972 Firebird. What originally was going to be a fun project of modifying the programming in the 93 to accept the differences of the new 5.7 liter (slightly modified...ported and upsized injectors on TBI, mild RV cam, ported and polished intake manifold and heads) has turned into more hair pulling than anything. Originally bought the APU1 from Craig Moates back I believe in 2008 and with a little help from Craig and Mark Mansur got some initial tuning going on it. However life happened..by life I mean four kids, and it became a sitting in the driveway project until a few days ago when I decided it was time to try and relearn what I had forgot... I know Craig and Mark will be disappointed in me if they happen to read this! Anyway you can bet you'll be hearing from me as I attempt to dig through all the YouTube, EFI Dynamic, Gearhead and many other forums trying to remember how to set up my APU1 and Tuner Pro RT. It makes my head hurt thinking about the size of the brains that read this forum... God bless you guys!