Per a request by mark in another thread, I have found something thats not working in my ADX.

When datalogging everything on the dash works except the box that says PE. Its normally says inactive, and is supposed to change to active if its in PE mode. Well, it doesnt matter how hard, fast, or far I push the gas pedal I can never make it say active, not even for a split second. Its right next to the box that has AE, and its set up exactly the same, but it works. It will say active any time I hit the gas pedal. But the PE has never worked.

I am running the A219_0E_31_v250.adx downloaded directly from tunerpros website. The only changes I have made was to change a couple of the little boxes on the dash to stuff I wanted displayed. And also the changes made per instructions here to make data tracing work. But the PE display never worked even before I did these changes.
I have tried a couple diffrent $0E bins and that didnt work.
I tried a $31 bin and that didnt work either.
I tried a couple $0D bins and the A217_0D_v250.adx, witch the dash is set up the same, and it didnt work on it either.

Its not really that important, but if its on there, I would kinda like for it to work. Any ideas?