Thread: $0D Tuning Needed - Skilled Professional Only 94 CPI 4.3

Carb and Points!

$0D Tuning Needed - Skilled Professional Only 94 CPI 4.3

Anyone interested- I have installed a 94 4.3 CPI engine in a jeep. Engine was rebuilt this past winter with minimal performance mods, mostly built for reliability. I have installed electric fans, new spider injector, CAI, and full headers with cat delete. I datalogged the Jeep and seen pretty high BLMs 160s? I really think the engine has TONs of potential in tuning that I am not qualified to do.

Is anyone that is AWESOME at this (not wanting to learn on my dime) willing to help me for compensation obviously? I do have a Moates Burn 2, Tuner Pro, and Moates ALDL cable, laptop, etc. I have a wideband 02 sensor as well. (maybe AEM brand or something).. I would LOVE to get this thing right, I did also rebuild the 4L60E and did it right. Jeep has 35" tires on it which I believe I corrected by programming the VSS cpu deal (dip switch mod)..

I am by no means stupid, I just am smart enough to know that the engine wants different stoich values for idle, driving, WOT, cruise etc. and do NOT know how to get it there.. Spark also is over my head??

Jeremy 317-468-8065 if anyone is interested, Name your price or WHO DO YOU RECOMMEND?? I dont want a Jet Chip joke, Want true datalogged, Wideband tune.

Thanks!

Can you post a data log with the WBO2 data in the data log?

I would use my Excel spreadsheet to evaluate where your current tune is, see attached screen shots.

dave w