I just started putting my 85 Fiero project together, it's had about 3 months of drive time now sense 1998, been sitting a while! I got the car 10 years ago, wanting to put a super or turbocharger on the 2.3l quad-4 from 90 grand am I have in it now. I had a turbo and got a 3.8l supercharger from some Pontiac. I figured a supercharger would be easier to tune and look cooler :-) But a couple weeks ago a customer asked if I wanted to trade his 99 Mercedes C230 kompressor sport for some work I did on another car of his....YES! It has a blowen head gasket so it's salvage price. Well the supercharger on the Benz has a clutch on the pulley like an A/C compressor, bolts to side of the engine and has a valve in the air induction that switches from boost to naturally aspirated.
Get a dual chip adapter and run some ducting!!

I haven't looked at the specs for car yet, like engine compression or pounds of boost it makes but it looks very doable!!!! Fiero weighs 2300lb stock, quad-4 make 165hp-195hp, I've read they make up to 400hp boosted, I would hope for 250-300!?!?!?

Just thought I would share cuz I thought that was a pretty cool supercharger setup and should b fun!!! :-)