Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trying to datalog but only couple things come up

Yes, using the adx editor. I need to go back and re-import the ads file and see if I can reproduce the problem dave w was having. The steps I took were to add the simple items to the dash, created the history table, populated the X and Y inputs to the table and then added the Z. It may not show up items in the Z until you add the X and Y inputs. Glad it is working for you. Other items can be added. It just takes a little time to figure out how. The gauges in the dash can be made to look analog etc. You can view or log anything that is in the datastream.

Brian

Fuel Injected!
    Adding gauges in the right place on dash took me 2 hours to figure out but I got 3 across top 4 across bottom and working on middle row. I also created 2 history tables, 1 is an extended rpm table, it has 4000-7400 rpm and a spark advance table that is 800-7400 rpm to 20-100 map. Will the program recognize and populate the cells acordingly, like it knows that the table starts at 4000 rpm and won't fill 4000 cell with 800 rpm value? My 2.5 yr old son woke up with a fever so I hadn't tried it yet.

I messed up the dash you made pretty good before I figured it out lol. I get a quad driver error flashing on tunerpro, #26, A/C code so I checked that code to see if it would stop reading the error too. No a/c yet, I have to weld up some custom lines. Should I post this adx file if the tables I made work right, maybe help someone else using this mask??

Quote Originally Posted by BigBanks78 View Post
    Should I post this adx file if the tables I made work right, maybe help someone else using this mask??
    Sharing a functional / tested .adx would be good!

dave w

Fuel Injected!
    Ok cool, I'll do that but should some one who knows these file real well look at it?? I have 3 ecm's I can donate one????? #707

If someone has the time to independently verify your .adx, that would be awesome. Usually, the member/s actually developing, testing, and using the .adx is sufficient verification.

It's very generous of you to donate an ECM. Maybe someone with an interest in the ECM will post with a request, or send you a PM, wanting to continue testing and development.

dave w

Fuel Injected!
    Ok that will work, Pull a part in okc has weekend specials that include ecm's for $12.50 so not a big deal to donate. I would b willing to look for other ecm's if someone can't find or to expensive somewhere else.