Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TunerPro Rt used as a scan tool?

Wow, I just got rid of my headache before I read the thread. Then I reread the thread, I think I'll need more asprin. I'll go out there this coming weekend, like in 5 days and plug in to the lumina. Now where do I start??????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??Hope???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????you????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????? get??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???? the??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???? picture. I just got the basics understood, you guys remind me of getting in country just landing on the tarmac with 2 linguists but neither one speak the correct dialect. DOH!
    1989 GMC V1500
    2002 Chevy Trailblazer
    1988 Dodge Ramcharger

Well you just did it on your truck, so what's the issue? Same thing, differant files.

Back in this thread I had them ready to try:
    $DF-16149396-V1.xdf
    and
    $DF-16149396-V1.adx

Your bin BDJS is also in this thread with adx and xdf
    http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...Information-DF

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

So how do I see the codes themselves? Is it in the parameter tree? Do I need to open that and then poof? They appear?
    1989 GMC V1500
    2002 Chevy Trailblazer
    1988 Dodge Ramcharger

Yup! Paremeter tree should have Scalers, Bitmasks and Tables from XDF Just sift through them a few times and they start to make sense with your bin loaded.

But you are going to use the ADX to record data just like your truck. If you get a glitch in data let me know and we will fix it. I do not know if the ADX has been proven like the $42 stuff you used in yuour truck.

-= =-

KO so what is the difference between the $DF-16149396-V.xdf1 stuff and the and the $DF.xdf stuff and the DF_v1.6.2.xdf I am assuming that something is different or altered but what? What constitues changing things in a file to change the name?

BTW I have ALL of it loaded on a disk sitting on top of that laptop for this weekend. Thanks!
    1989 GMC V1500
    2002 Chevy Trailblazer
    1988 Dodge Ramcharger

44 Oxygen sensor voltage was under 0.25 volts for at least 60 seconds of closed
    loop operation.

How the hell can the O2 report less then .25 volts for at least 60 seconds and the system stay in closed loop operation? I didn't think that was possible. Isn't the point of the O2 sensor to report back to the computer the mixture of the intake, kinda like a double check of input ops? Why wouldn't it return to open loop if there was a problem with the O2 sensor?
    1989 GMC V1500
    2002 Chevy Trailblazer
    1988 Dodge Ramcharger

Sometimes ads files from TunerPro V4, are imported to TunerPro v5 to make it an ADX. The adx needs a little tweaking to work in TunerPro V5. I set up 2 files for you to try with tweaks that are known to work. So far I have found they are all differant. Tweaks that work on one, don't work on another and some need both?

So try 1 and if it connects good and no data glitch we are done. If you get a glitch? try 2.

-= =-