Wow, I just got rid of my headache before I read the thread. Then I reread the thread, I think I'll need more asprin. I'll go out there this coming weekend, like in 5 days and plug in to the lumina. Now where do I start??????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??Hope???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????you????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????? get??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???? the??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???? picture. I just got the basics understood, you guys remind me of getting in country just landing on the tarmac with 2 linguists but neither one speak the correct dialect. DOH!