Thread: Greetings Folks,

Electronic Ignition!

Greetings Folks,

Allow me to introduce myself. J.R. Pulley, Palm Coast, Fl. email address; jrpulley77@att.net.
    I am seeking someone to repair and tweak, for performance characteristics, an electronic spark control module, pt.# 16197427, that has over a period of 20 yrs. and some 240,000 miles, become a) non-functioning (no power to the coil), and b) less in oem form than I would want for a motor that has been rebuilt by a racing machine shop, and heavily breathed upon. (details to follow later to the interested party)
    The little bit of reading that I have done on your forum has shown me that this component must have been "loosing it's mind" for a while as I have been getting all kind of error codes that didn't make sense, the most persistent one being "knock sensor" and both of those have been recently replaced. Interested parties can contact me at the above e-mail address or call me directly at 386-986-5685. If I do not answer, please leave a message. I just set this voicemail up and... I think it's something less than I want, but I'll go with it, until I can work out the details.
    Aggravation, aggravation.

Subject: 1995 S-10
    Driveline: 4.3 Vin Z TBI
    Transmission: 4L60E
    Approximate horsepower: 300+

I'm sure there are members willing to help you out. I think it might be a good idea to use the Private Message (PM) system to exchange phone numbers and email address. Editing your above post is a suggestion, not a requirement.

Have set up a laptop computer with TunerPro RT so you can data log?

dave w