Hi Guys, hopefully someone can share some wisdom with me.

I am using EBL Flash trying to tune an old Pontiac 4 cylinder running a dual throttle body injector, 4 speed manual. I am done a couple VE learns so far and am slowly correcting an over all rich condition. I know I need to continue doing this but after 5 'learns' I have two issues that don't seem to be getting any better.

1. While driving and pushing in the clutch, the engine will slow and often die. Idle is set at around 1000. If I am parked, it will idle fine. This happens at most every stop. Engine is fully warmed up. What do I need to adjust here? Since I appear to be rich every where it doesn't seem that I need any more fuel here.

2. Most every time I get on the throttle and hit 3000 RPM, I start to backfire (thru the intake I believe).

As I said, I know I need to continue with the VE learns to get the AFR where it needs to be but I'm not seeing improvement in these area's so I am wondering is there something else I should look at? I haven't done anything with Spark yet. Any rule of thumb to know when more spark is needed, or do you just raise it until it knocks?

Attached is a data log from my most recent run.