Thread: Hey everyone from Melbourne Australia. New to efi tuning so any help is appreciated.

Carb and Points!

Hey everyone from Melbourne Australia. New to efi tuning so any help is appreciated.

Hi there.
    As I mentioned I'm new to this. I'm 39 and been a car nut for 25 years but never tried messing with efi.
    I'm a Holden man and had had 10 second (carby) commodores that I do most of the work on. Using a pc to tune is a little daunting at the moment because the language is currently doing my head in. Tried Tunerpro recently and had it working so I could read live data and now it's time to try tweaking.
    Currently trying to learn tuning and tickle my 03 Holden VY V6 uterus. So be prepared for requests of assistance.
    I've snooped around different forums over the last few weeks and decided to become a member here thanks to the info I've gained and the fact everyone seems willing to help each other.
    Thanks for having me and hopefully I won't be too big a pain in the butt.
    Spiz

Administrator
    Feel free to ask all the questions you want. The tuning stuff can be tricky but if you could make a carb work then you can probably get efi to work. I'm not sure how many people here can help with your vehicles but I'm sure we could stumble through well enough to get ya going.