Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: $OD A/E Help

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Smith View Post
    Hey guys, I'm back. So a few weeks ago I got a new fuel pump that is rated at 30 psi. I am getting plenty of pressure now. I adjusted it to 16 psi and made changes in the tune to recognize the new pressure. I have data logged more and have the numbers pretty close for now. When I first start up and drive while in Open Loop it will go Rich while I am on the gas and come back when I back off of it. After into Closed Loop, I can give it some gas and it doesn't really go rich at all. I have adjusted the AE/TPS % and AE/MAP #'s too. With my laptop hooked up, I press on the gas a bit and see it is in AE for just a very short time, but when in C.L. it goes a bit lean.
    When reading the XDF it says that the AE/TPS% is only active for a 10th of a second or so then the AE/MAP takes over for the next 2 seconds or so. When in the AE/MAP should the computer still show in AE?
    With that being the case, do I just need to keep adding to those tables? If so, what problems am I going to have when it's in O.L.? I haven't check the pressure under load at the TBI yet but assume it's going to drop a little. Should the fuel pressure drop at all when the gas is increased? That is a bunch of questions again, but I very much appreciate your guys's help.

Thanks,
    Rick
    The fuel pressure looks good when under load.

What about the rest of my questions?

Thanks,

Fuel Injected!
    Where in OD is there to adjust A/E in Open Loop? When I first start up and leave, pressing the gas pedal just slightly my Gauge shows very Rich. In the 9's.

Thanks,