Quote Originally Posted by LRT View Post
The number you posted (16220610) is the Hardware number - which is probably why you haven't received a greater response to your post. The PCM Service number will be 09354896 (used in 1999 and 2000), the forerunner to the popular 12200411 PCM (used in 2001 and 2002).

Current options for tuning this PCM yourself include LS1Edit, HP Tuners, EFI Live, and JET DST.

Also, this Forum tends to be an older crowd, so dropping F-bombs in your posts will probably lead to being ignored, or eventually banned.
I have no idea what I'm doing compared to you guys :p. As I said, I'm not completely illiterate with this stuff, but I just don't have the specific experience necessary to speak the language.

I suppose though it seems like my question has been answered. I know there used to be several methods which did not require per-vin licensing, for 99+ LS/LT's, but seems like they've all since been sold/licensed to the big names, who are now charging per-vin. HPtuners seems to be the cheapest (which surprises the hell outta me as the last time I looked at them, they were the most expensive). Their current pricing schedule, as far as I can gather from it, is $50/vin, which I think is completely reasonable.

Thanks guys.