Quote Originally Posted by bybyc5 View Post
Not sure if this will help, there is a good tutorial for TunerPro RT and the 16188051. There are links to ADX files you will need for your $EE mask. Preset dashboards and settings. One for manual, and one for auto transmissions.

http://www.camaroz28.com/forums/comp...torial-759772/

Does the vehicle start and run with the ALDL unplugged?
Which PCM are you trying to data log, and in what kind of vehicle?

Keith
Like I said, I was able to use some guides to download the masks and ADX files I listed in my first post. And I have successfully connected and saved logs. However, I was getting glitchy data. Now I'm not able to connect at all.

The PCM is a 16188051 'tuned' by lt1swap for a stock 1994 LT1/4L60e out of a camaro that has been transplanted into a 50's Ford. I had a verified bad PCM so lt1swap flashed a replacement PCM with a stock tune that matched my engine/trans and remove annoyances like VATS/EGR etc.

The engine starts and runs fine. The only significant change that has been made since I was able to connect and now is the alternator was not hooked up. I figured that was why I was having data drops (voltage drop) so I got that all squared away, but now I get nothing.

Thanks.