I just saw the introductions page and that I should stop in and say hello before posting so apologies. I've been over on thirdgen.org forums for a while (I have a '82 Camaro) and on Pirate4X4 (also have a '76 squarebody) and love everything about cars, trucks, and anything with a motor. I've always loved working on and modifying my vehicles (I'm mechanical engineer by schooling and trade) so if I see something I think I can build, I'll try it. A few years ago I had acquired a 5.3 and 4L60E setup I was going to swap into my truck, but my shop I had it in burned down before I was able to complete. So the last few years has been building a new shop and house so I haven't been able to actually do any swapping but I came across within the last year or so and the research with the '411 12202088 OS and decided since I don't have funds to put towards building and working on anything I could help further my knowledge of the PCM's and the CPU32 assembly code.

So long story short, I came across what dimented24X7 has defined out in XDF's so far for this OS, but I felt there was more in there that could be beneficial to others (such as the Auto trans tables, fuel sensor input control, etc.) so I got interested into delving into the rest of the code. I've come up with some XDF files for the Auto Trans tables and adaptive shift tables, O2 heater enabling, and fuel sensor setup (for corvette style, auxiliary, none). I definitely want to share what I have and help others in tuning these PCM's as much as possible.

I'm just want to help out and further the knowledge pool as much as possible and be prepared for when my LS swaps come (both for my Camaro and Truck).