Thread: LQ4 Power

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Pedal View Post
    What would make your van better is no windows, so when you abduct small children they cant see out. They would only hear the awesome sound your engine makes.

I thought maybe you could appreciate something someone did on their own time and design. Nope, I was wrong. I thought maybe you'd like to see something different. Nope, I was wrong. I thought maybe you'd like to see something that wasn't built by a magazine first with a recipe for you to copy and built an engine to a T.. Nope, I was WAY wrong. I thought maybe you could provide your own home home grown tech that meant something and contributed to something further than what everyone else has done. Nope, wrong again. I'll just quit thinking cuz DAMN if I won't be wrong every time. Maybe just maybe, one day if I wish real hard I will have a penis the size of yours. Dang, probably won't...

I feel I have been overly polite in dealing with this. Dick measuring on the internet is retarded, it means nothing. Its a total waste of time and resources. What may have it taken away, the 1 in 1,000,000,000 people that might have found anything useful. Now they sift through a second build of 355 awesomeness. Can we just re-title the thread to "I'm better than you, Na Na Nah Boo Boo"

Edit

I would totally use this paint scheme.
    Attachment 9229
    Actually not about that at all! Just said I will keep my old engines in my trucks and build fast cars with the new ones and YOU challenged me to it. I am actually building 2 of your favorite 6L engines as we speak and both are destined for light cars.

You are the one being the dick about it.
    Last edited by Fast355; 07-05-2015 at 12:36 AM.