Quote Originally Posted by lionelhutz View Post
Skinny Pedal showed a very potent engine you can build on a budget. I give him a big thumbs-up for that and an even bigger one once the cam info is available so others can duplicate what he did.
Thanks. We are working on putting the cam kits together. The cam has less then 215 on the intake and a little more than 215 on the exhaust.... Lift is relevant to cathedral port head. LSA is very tame, between 114-116 depending on displacement.

As far as 2600 goes thats whats in the engine. Not the exhaust, tuning, tuning software, my underwear and on and on..... I tune for a living so all my tuning equipment is very paid for. I am not a vendor on here, so I have no intention of pushing services or product. I do post up rigs/projects here and there I think some of you may find cool. If people think I am boasting, its not my intention. I'm always open to constructive feed back, not crap or total disrespect for no reason.

Also a fun note. Stock truck exhaust manifolds flow plenty of air for this kind of power, PLENTY.