Hi all. I'm new the site but have been lurking around learning all I can about the M68332 based pcms. I have been working on some more XDF files for the auto trans parameters of the 12202088 '411 PCM and other potentially usable parameters that one may want to adjust on top of those that dimented24X7 from over at thirdgen.org has come up with. Thanks to him and his disassembly of that OS, I was able to learn a lot and start on my quest to know the in's and out's of how these work tuning wise and functionally. While I continue to add to the expanse of defined parameters for the '411, I would like to carry over and start defining XDF's for the green/blue pcms using the 12613246 OS. I feel that the majority of the algo's are very similar (since the hardware pinouts are almost identical) and that is mostly just updates and such that moved around the tables, along with the addition of the flex fuel tables. I have several .bins to work with (thanks to those that have posted them up in the 2006 Tunerpro definitions post), however, I can find a good disassembler to get something I can work with. I would love to buy a full copy of IDA Pro but I just don't have the funds to spend on that right now (in the process up building a shop and house). So if anyone could help me out with getting a working disassembly (and it doens't have to be complete; I know the disassembly I'm working with for the '411 didn't decompile the TBLU command and a lot of the addressing modes weren't supporting) it would be greatly appreciated. I can supply the .bin file if anyone has the time to disassemble it for me. Thanks.