Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: $88 adx

I looked at it, you already tried one identical...

Try the V2. It silences then asks for data from correct location. Others just ask and get chatter which is why you get a glitch. Without the silence it could take several connects and disconnects and you get lucky once.

1990 Chevy Suburban 5.7L Auto ECM 1227747 $42!
    1998 Chevy Silverado 5.7L Vortec 0411 Swap to RoadRunner!
    -= =-

Had a issue this morning, for some reason my laptop keeps saying non responsive in tuner V5. I was so irritated taht i just used tuner pro V4 and that is horrible compared to the V5. Im still working on getting it to act right

Again, common problem. Restart computer, plug in cable to laptop and car, start TunerPro, connect... if there is issues try another USB port! They move... rinse repeat... once your sure you have right USB to TunerPro then test each adx. There are 2 V2 versions there now.

-= =-

Once you guys get TPV5 hooked up you need to stop trying other programs. I got rid of my other programs and now I only have to try 2 of my three USB ports and TPV5 always works. If I ever used WinALDL again that was it, hostle takeover and could never get TPV5 hooked up again. TPV5 does more than TPV4 and everything and so much more than WinALDL, just give it up! Remove them! restart computer, move usb port, I ended up removing all my USB in device manager and restarted computer and they all reinstalled to what my Laptop had, then did my cable and TPV5. Never anymore issues...

When I had WinALDL or TPV4 and TPV5, if I ever got connected to TPV5 it was fine UNTIL, I used another program. Now I only have one program because it's all I need, removed the others and never an issue. Just one of 2 USB ports...

So many people have this same issue... here it all the time...

But I can still use WinFlash to reflash my LT1 PCM and was useing DataMaster for logging it till I got the TPV5 adx working for it and they never gave me an issue with connecting to TPV5 afterwards?

-= =-

Ok i will do that later tonight.. im commited to get this right becasue it was hard to read the values on V4 tunerpro. but i did get the blm values better on the newest eprom i burned.
    Ill get rid of everything(other software) and start fresh with tuner pro V5 again.

I did get it going back on tunerpro rt V5. I used the V2 adx. worked fine. I attatched the BLM history table. Its better then before but still needs work. Thanks for all the help on this because it can be very flustrating!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Working on tuning your BLM and VE tables is something everyone here can help with including me. I know that's your goal! Maybe start a thread on it or continue on TGO.

But I have a lot of time into learning these ADX files from ALDL files because the guy that used to do it retired. So I am learning from building these for you too, the outcome is everyone with a $88 gets a good adx and I learn what needs to be done to make them work relibly and solid! So please make sure you have a good connection to TunerPro to laptop and proper USB port. Click connect, it should only take a second you can watch the little data hz bar at bottom and get data! Just let me know for next few times so it's not getting good data by chance every once in awhile, it's getting good data every time!

-= =-

We need the xdl data file from TunerPro, that Zip excell looked like a picture? This website can upload xdl and just about any tuner file, no need to hide things in Zip...

But from the looks of the picture your getting closer...

-= =-

Ok thanks. Ill keep on letting you know the next few times i get it logged and connected good with those ADX files. And ill kepp on posting on thirdgen since i post alot on there.............. Thanks for the help with the ADX files!

This file thats attatched zipped but just exrtact it and check it out on tunner pro. After I fixed the IAC error i think the BLM #'s went down again..... But your ADX file connected on the first try again
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by fasteddi; 12-31-2011 at 05:31 AM. Reason: added file

For you guys using $88 I added some items to data tracing and a few dash boards today, but did not define each gauge. You can right click on any gauge and put what you want there. Data Tracing has almost everything done in ADX but only VE and Spark in XDF. They are both named V2 Here:
    http://www.gearhead-efi.com/Fuel-Inj...Information-88

-= =-