Getting the fuel and spark roughed in off-idle is no big thing-it's already very close in the N/A form. (Still haven't got the boost control acutator fitted) Right now, this is just a moderately strangled N/A engine...

But, it's important to tune the bypassed mode of the super because you never know when you'll have a failure and need to rely on the non-boosted engine. Also, the super is bypassed at light load to about 2800RPM, anyway.

Fueling under boost is "rich safe" at the moment...probably Scrooge McDuck rich.

If I can get idle and off-idle to behave, the rest comes very quickly. AND it helps to avoid a lot of pitfalls that come from trying to tune mid-range and high-speed first-namely making timing adjustments and wide swath fueling adjustments that have to be undone once you get back to idle-lots of interlaced tables and all to screw up.

Tomarrow is a free ride to the parts yard, so hopefully I'll pull a few trim panels, some wiring harness bits, and maybe if I'm lucky an evaporator temperature sensor and control box.

I ran into the issue of patched/unpatched code again today-the code I pulled from the truck came up as "indeterminate" again for the Rev3v1.01 patch, even though I've patched it right before I sent it and it claimed it was clean. I wonder if it's not getting mangled "in the box"?