oddly enough, GM has assigned multiple part numbers for what could be the same item... the part number on the sticker is different from the part number stored in both the E-side and T-side calibrations..... there's no real reason to it that I'm aware of. you would need to pull the calibration(or grab it over one of the ALDL streams) to see if it matches any in the archive.

the patches are integrated into tunerpro itself.... I could never get a hang of the S19 method, so when Mark implemented in the ability to have patches as an XDF item, I went that route. applying them is as simple as opening them and clicking Apply Patch. if you click F2 on one of the patches, you'll be able to see where in the BIN that bytes are being changed.

I use tinytuner to grab that kind of info.

http://theblattners.com/Projects/TinyTuner/default.html

get the most updated database as well.

then, just grab one of the appropriate BINs that were uploaded in the OBD2 BIN section(they're labeled by application) and you'll be able to find injector offsets among a wealth of other info. be aware that the P66 V6 low-PW offset table is kind of ridiculous.... I've never seen that done before or since, but it works exactly how it looks, I would write an excel function to interpolate the values that come from the OBD2 calibration, otherwise you'll be spending a lot of time doing manual math(or adjusting them in the table view).